These days bring a taste of authentic, traditional yoga to our modern landscape seeking to merge the sacred with everyday experiences we can relate to.
Drawing on the transmitted wisdom of a yogic lineage this day will be infused with practices that work with the subtle body to affect mind states and levels of awareness.
Links will be made with yogic physiology & philosophy to bring context to experience, to connect the dots and to inspire you towards further exploration and transformation.
Classical Hatha rooted in Tantra is a precise and systematic way to purify, balance and strengthen the 5 koshas.
This sacred alchemy induces a cascade of positive psychological & social effects. The physical body becomes the conduit for refined awareness in action and application through the senses grounds it into daily life
The day includes:
– 2 hour traditional Hatha masterclass
– Pranayama – Purification, balancing and psychic body connection
– Mudras & bandhas to concentrate energy
– Mantra chanting workshop – tapping the subtle body
– Different forms of Meditation; static and dynamic
– Kirtan & Satsang – expanding on truth
– Yoga Nidra – Deep relaxation and meditation
– Catered vegetarian/vegan lunch, healthy snacks and homemade chai.
Cost: $160 early bird if paid by 21st November; $175 after
Includes catered vegetarian/vegan lunch.
To register, please contact Pragyadhara at email@example.com