The Tāmaki Makaurau Level Two Bodywork Mirimiri Romiromi Practitioner Wānanga with Ruatau Perez from Te Maurea – Traditional Māori Healing is open to all, with limited spaces available from Saturday 18th February to Sunday 19th February 2018.
Our mission is to carry on Papa Hohepa Delamere’s teachings and work, through Wānanga and workshops not only here in Aotearoa but also worldwide.
Te Maurea is about enlightenment. Its core purpose is to awaken and effect spiritual consciousness and awareness by using ancient traditional Māori teachings and philosophies handed down through the ages to ground us within today’s modern world.
The Tāmaki Makaurau Level Two Bodywork Mirimiri Romiromi Practitioner Wānanga covers the following aspects:
– The introduction into bodywork.
– The whakapapa of energy, it’s flows.
– How energy becomes infused within the kaupapa of Mirimiri and Romiromi.
– The physicality of energy – how it is sourced, how it’s channelled and how it’s absorbed from the kaimahi through to the whaiora.
– Why we do it, how we do it, when we do it and can we do it.
– Understanding the energies doing the mahi, the intentions that go into doing what we do and the application and how it applies.
This is where the theory and foundations of level one cross over to level two, where the actualisation and kaupapa of Mirimiri and Romiromi begins.
This Wānanga is from:
Saturday 18th February 10am – 6pm
Sunday 19th February 10am – 6pm
The exchange for this wānanga is $420 with a $100 deposit paid by Friday 9th 2018.
Account details below:
+ Bank: Kiwibank
+ Name: Ruatau Perez
+ Acc: 38 9014 0811796 00
+ Reference first and last name + Level 2
Please bring a plate each day for shared kai.
There is a 2 course meal available for a cost of $7. We need to know numbers for this as soon as possible for catering reasons.
Marae Style accommodation available $10
~ Workshop run by Ruatau Perez and Kaimahi Tangi-Metua Takie.
Ruatau Perez is from Ngāi Tūhoe and Ngā Puhi, he trained directly under Papa Joe Delamere and has been teaching and practicing for nearly twenty years.
Tangi-Metua Takie is from Ngati Wai, he has trained directly under Ruatau Perez at the Te Maurea Clinic in Auckland and accompanies Ruatau Perez on Wānanga throughout New Zealand and Australia.