Welcome all to a day of transformation, healing and change. Tiana and Gina are going to guide you through this magical day, where they are going to teach you tools that spirit taught them to protect your energy, crystal grid your home, release past pain and how to transmute the pain into power to manifest the things that you truly deserve in your life. This is a full day where we will provide a plant based catered lunch and you will also receive a spiritual pack and aura and energy cleanse on arrival.
Gina and Tiana are two psychic sisters that live there true life purpose through the spiritual work we do everyday, if you want to learn how to take charge of your life and make 2021 your year be sure to reserve your space and book your tickets today!
Please view the schedule for the day below.
Upon arrival you will receive a Spiritual Gift Pack and an Aura & Energy Cleanse before being seated.
A meal will be provided on the day, which will be a luscious catered Plant Based, Raw Food Lunch. Plus we will be having Kawakawa & Honey Tea’s throughout the day.
The day will flow as follows:
1. Grounding And Protection Guided Meditation.
2. Lessons on “What Is Spirituality?”
3. Lessons on what are Crystals, including how to Crystal grid your home.
4. Talk on Releasing and a Guided Releasing Ceremony.
Breakout for Lunch.
5. Manifestation Talk & Guided Manifestation Ceremony (this includes covering the topic of Power Of The Mind & Energy.
6. How to maintain your Human & Spiritual side to achieve alignment and reclaim your inner power.
7. Question and Answers.
8. Close off the Spiritual Journey with a group Karakia.
9. Mix and mingle Kawakawa & Honey Tea.
10. Sauna, Spa and swim for those who are interested.
We will also have Crystals available at Special discounted prices just for those who attend. It’s going to be a full day of Healing, Spiritual Lessons, Spiritual Tools and Knowledge for Spiritual Growth.
If you have any dietary requirements, please put this in the Notes Section within the Cart before completing your purchase.
Parking: is available offsite only, please Park at the Hooton Reserve Skatepark, Albany. Please note this is only a 2 minute walk.
We hope to see you there and cannot wait to meet you all!
Please check in with Reception upon arrival.
*Tickets are non refundable