Yoga Detox October 15/16
October 15, 2016 @ 9:00 am - October 16, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Pathways to Purification – Detox the natural way.
Purify. Activate. Awaken.
Learn practices that are safe, effective, healing and balancing for the body, mind and emotions.
• Fire Ceremony – Havan – Activate healing and harness your willpower through the sacred mediums of mantra and fire
• Morning class focuses on purifying organs & harmonizing all body systems. Release energy blockages and promote its free flow
• Daily Relaxation/Yoga nidra – to activate healing energies & willpower for positive change
• Afternoon class focuses on going deeper. Clear and purify the mind and balance emotions
• Purification practices include; salt water nasal and stomach cleanse. Trataka – flame meditation
• Guided breath work/Pranayama to deeply relax & re-vitalize the nervous system and transform old patterns
• Meditation to harness equilibrium and inner peace.
Pragyadhara – Insert link to teacher bio on website.
Coming from a depth of experience and Classical training Pragyadhara has an intimate knowledge of the power and potential of these practices. She is an internationally experienced guide to numerous students and aspirants and is able to hold the space skillfully, clearly and with care to support deep transformation on all levels. Suitable for beginners and more advanced practitioners.
Limited places for close Supervision:
Early Bird $145 course only (ends September 16th)
Early Bird With meals and Twin share accommodation $295 (ends September 16th)
Full Price $195 course only
Full Price With meals and Twin share accommodation $345
Registration essential: firstname.lastname@example.org.