- This event has passed.
Ongoing Meditation Sitting Group by Teagan
March 21, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Free Your Mind and Deepen Your Meditation Practice.
Join a group of dedicated mindfulness practitioners in a weekly meditation group. Teagan has been teaching meditation for over 16 years and understands how to assist students to access this wonderful tool at a deep level.
The focus of these classes is moving from the gross to the subtle. We start with a walking meditation, then practice a seated moving meditation (e.g. raising the arms with the breath) then work with breath awareness practices etc. We focus on an intention each week to help you to shift and change your experience of life.
– Deepen your meditation practice
– Meet and practice with a great group of people
– Learn how to live life more easefully
– Anchor mindfulness in your life
Facilitated by Teagan Fea
Yoga/Mindfulness Teacher,Therapist, Facilitator, lover of all things magical.
Teagan is passionate about helping people awaken to the untapped energy that is available to us all:
– Our breath, the power that is breathing us all
– Love – it regenerates, nourishes, heals and transforms us
– The elemental power of nature – learning to flow as she does.
– Listening to the earth, learning to converse with her.
“It would be great if you could list my meditation course every Tuesdays from 7.00-8.00 pm. Students report that they really look forward to their weekly meditation class!”
$70 for 4 weeks. Classes are payable in 4 weekly blocks.
Connect with Teagan to find out about next payment date and to deposit payment into her account.