Pure Yoga continues to share ancient wisdom to uplift, inspire and connect others to the transforming power of Yoga.
This popular course brings together a classical blend of the best of Hatha Yoga – Asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra chanting.
Drawing on the depth of this traditional system to transform the body and mind you will build on foundational knowledge and experience and understand more of the yoga philosophy & practical yoga psychology behind the practices. This course is designed to connect you with the transforming power of a steady Yoga practice.
Not suitable for complete beginners.
This 9 week course includes:
* Asanas selected and sequenced to embody the qualities of each chakra
* Pranayama techniques (Nadi shodhana, Kapalbhati, Ujjaiyi, 5 prana vayus, breath retentions, mudras and bandhas to concentrate prana)
* Meditation techniques; antar mouna and ajapajapa which utilize breath and cultivating the witness.
* Mantra chanting – Opening & closing and related to each energetic centre – chakra.
* Home practice guidance and inspiration.
Kawai Purapura Yoga Retreat, Venue: Yogashala, Time: 6.15 – 7.30pm Thursdays: 02 July – 27 Aug – 9 Wks.
ANZ Account Tamar L Weka 01-0486-0150219-00
Casual spots available if places. $20 per class. Limited to 20 places.
To register: email@example.com Mats and equipment supplied but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
I look forward to connecting you with ancient wisdom through yoga practice, philosophy and lifestyle application.
Aum shanti Pragyadhara