This course is designed to connect you with the transforming power of a steady Yoga practice. A classical blend of the best of Hatha Yoga drawn from the Bihar Yoga Tradition. Drawing on the depth of this traditional system to transform and liberate all dimensions of Self you will experience and understand more of the yoga philosophy & practical yoga psychology behind the practices.
– Asanas selected and sequenced to work with the chakra (subtle body) system
– Pranayamas (kapalbhati, ujjaiyi, Nadi Shodhana and others)
– Mudras & Bandhas – energetic locks to amplify effects
– Mantra chanting to release mental blocks & build energy
– Practical applications in daily life – extending awareness into action
– Links to online resources. Discount on Pure Yoga, Yoga Day in December available for enrolled participants.
Some prior experience preferred. New students by email application.
The cost of this course is $160. Casual spots are available if there is space.
To learn more about the course, please visit Pragyadhara’s website .
Please note that spaces in this course are limited, so secure your spot by enrolling soon! To reserve your spot, contact Pragyadhara at email@example.com.