- This event has passed.
In the lead up to New Zealand’s 7th International Yoga Festival, we are honoured and excited to be hosting three 2-day yoga workshops with some of the most highly respected teachers around.
These workshops are suitable for anyone wishing to learn more and improve their own personal practice. We also encourage Yoga teachers to join us as these workshops count as Continuing Education (CE) points through Yoga Alliance (20.5 hours per 2 day workshop) and will give you the opportunity to strengthen your teaching skills and further your knowledge alongside three fantastic teachers.
WORKSHOP 1 OF 3:
Deepen Your Practice with Sannyasi Pragyadhara: 17-18 February
The transformation through personal evolution is one of the most rewarding aspects of a consistent yoga practice, however, to maintain growth requires steady perseverance and from time to time an infusion of inspiration, expert guidance and space to explore further. Yoga is a constant study of the Self and requires us to be forever students. Yoga asks us to ‘see’ our reality clearly and be willing to do the work to heal and better ourselves.
– Yogic philosophy (the history and wisdom of authentic yoga)
– Mantras (and their healing power)
– Asanas (alignment, benefits, breath integration, chakra awareness)
– Pranayama (breathing techniques and exercises)
– Yogic physiology
– Meditation (theory and practices)
– Layer and deepen your home practice
– Spiritual diary and swadhyaya – self study.
– Teaching skills and forum; teaching to different student levels and capacities.
– One workshop: $350
– Two workshops: $650 (save $50)
– Three workshops: $950 (save $100)
Click here to purchase: http://bit.ly/
Each workshop includes:
– Three healthy and freshly prepared vegetarian meals per day
– Use of our outdoor pool, spa and sauna facilities
– Daily class times: 7am – 8.30pm with breaks for meals
We have on-site accommodation allocated especially for these events. When booking your accommodation, mention that you will be attending the 2 Day Yoga Workshops for a special discount rate. Rooms are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Book room here: http://kawaipurapura.co.nz/rooms/ or call 09 415 9468.
For more information please email Katie on yogaeducation@kawaipurapur