Kawai Purapura will be open to the public as of Monday 7/09/2020 following the Auckland Level 2 guidelines set by the Ministry of Health .
What we are doing to protect you:
• There is a deep clean of the studio and the centre once a day.
• In between Community Classes, there is a spot clean of high contact surfaces.
• We are using contact tracing at the centre in the form of sign in sheets or QR codes, so please sign in when you are at the centre or attend a class.
• Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance of each studio, so please use it before entering the centre or the studio.
What you can do to help us protect the community:
• If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, please do not enter the centre.
• Please observe social distancing by maintaining 2 meters between yourself and others. Social distancing in the studio is a minimum of 1 meter. If maintaining this distance is not possible, please wear a face mask.
• If you wish to attend a Community Class, please bring your own mat and towel. The towel can be used as a barrier between you and the bolster.
• If you do not have your own mat, you can use the mats provided, but you must sanitize them after use.
• Community Classes will continue with some adaptations to match the regulations.
• Classes will be limited to 9 students and 1 teacher. We have asked that the Instructors either take bookings or work on a first come first serve basis, so please contact your Instructor for further information.
If you have any questions about these procedures, please contact us. Please take care of yourself and your community. May peace be with you while you navigate these new times.