Kawai Purapura will be open to the public following the Auckland Level 1 guidelines set by the Ministry of Health .
What we are doing to protect you:
• The studio and the centre are usually cleaned once a day.
• In between Community Classes, there is a spot clean of high contact surfaces.
• We are using contact tracing at the centre in the form of sign in sheets or QR codes, so please sign in when you are at the centre or attend a class.
• Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance of each studio, so please use it before entering the centre or the studio.
What you can do to help us protect the community:
• If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, please do not enter the centre.
• If you wish to attend a Community Class, please bring your own mat and towel. The towel can be used as a barrier between you and the bolster.
• Under Level 1, you can also use our props if needed. Please sanitize the props after use.
• Community Classes will now continue without any restrictions on class sizes.
If you have any questions about these procedures, please contact us. Please take care of yourself and your community. May peace be with you while you navigate these new times.